Total Pageviews

FOLLOW US

Horayyy were in Facebook!

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

MIXFAUCETBRASIL NEW DISCOVERY FAUCET TO FAUCET HUB.IO

    BE AWARE THIS FAUCET NOT PAYING ANYMORE!!!
         DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.....

Click the link to start claiming 👆👆👆 Bitcoin

New faucet direct to Faucet Hub.io..

And based on my Experience, I recommend it to all free faucet claimer in Faucet hub.io..

Every claim I made every 30 minutes I get the Fixed (32) satoshi 12 from faucet & 20 from games..

MixFaucetBrasil- is a type of Faucet that you can claim every 10 minutes by solving Captcha to get a small amount of bitcoin..

While done claiming a small amount of bitcoin, You can participate to their game..

There is 2 types of game..

  1.) SEQUENCE- is type of game of something like skip counting on multiplication..

  2.) ARITIMITIC- is a type of game of something addition..

After claiming & playing games, You can Directly send it to your Faucet hub.io account by simple click Withdraw and solve a Captcha them withdraw..

You can play 5 correct games every 30 minutes for a simple addition games..

Remember you must Make an account to Faucet hub.io to claim your free bitcoin..to Sign up you can click my link list above at the main dashboard or You can go to my Faucet hub.io blog that I make,just scroll down to view then sign up..

Try the New Free Faucet Bitcoin now by Simple Click the link i give you above..

If you Like my Blog, Hit the Follow Botton, Like & share, at the Top of my blog..so that you can know or Update, If  I have a New blog post to earn more from bitcoin...

Or if you have question regarding about this Post, you can Comment Down Below..

Thats all for now..Thank you!!!!😂😂😂😅😅😅

IN BITCOIN WE TRUST!!!

You can share this with your friends through the icon down below just click it..👇👇👇

2 comments:

  1. Guys good day!!! This faucet is not paying Anymore..plss..be aware don't waste your time with this faucet..I love this faucet when it first out, they pay ,but now they tell successful withdraw,when you see your balance in faucet hub.io no payments they made..all scam..pls..don't waste of time..thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... double your btc

    ReplyDelete